Have You heard about Canada Super Visa?
If you are thinking about moving to Canada? Then Vincenzo Immigration is here for you to make your path easier. We counted in the Top Immigration Consultants. Have you heard about Canada Super Visa? We are here to explain it to you.
What is Canada Super Visa?
A piece of Excellent news for the parents and grandparents whose children live in Canada. The Canadian government bought a new visa called Canada Super Visa that allows parents and grandparents to visit and stay with their children. One more latest update about the Canada Super Visa is that duration has been increased to five years per entry for parents and grandparents. Canada Super Visa allows eligible parents and grandparents to stay with relatives in Canada longer than a visitor’s visa.
Benefits of Super Visa:
- Super Visa provides the chance for parents and grandparents to visit their Kith and kin
- It also allows them to stay up to five years with their near ones.
- Additionally, many entries and exits are allowed for a maximum of ten years
- It covers the applicant for up to one year
To be eligible for a super visa, you should have:
- be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- have a signed letter from the person who invites you to Canada that should include:
- Assurance of financial support for the length of your visit
- The list and number of people in the household of this person
- a copy of this person’s Canadian citizenship or permanent resident document
- have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
Should possess proof that the medical insurance has been paid in full (quotes aren’t accepted)
You should also:
- apply for a super visa from out of Canada
- have your visa printed outside of Canada
- carry an immigration medical exam
- maintain certain other conditions
proof of funds:
The person who invites you must prove that their household meets enough income. The following documents can be used as proof of funds:
- Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1
- Employment Insurance Benefit statements
- employment letter including salary, job title, job description, and date of hire
- pay stubs
- bank statements
Other conditions we consider
We look into several things before we decide if you can visit Canada. You must be a genuine visitor to Canada who will leave by choice at the end of your visit.
We’ll look at these things when you apply:
- your ties to your home country
- the purpose of your visit
- your family and finances
- the overall economic and political stability of your home country
Want to know more? consult Vincenzo Immigration which is also named one of the Top Immigration consultants
Leave a Reply